Puts the fun into playing!
An unusual fun way to play is what you get from this boutique super-short scale bass with a 57 cm (22.44") scale. The sound radiates a powerful piano string likeness - ever responsive to the nuances of a Player, punches through with a rich sustain to stand in front of the mix. An octaver helps when necessary for filling out the sound in an ensemble. Despite the diminutive appearance, you can really pull out a depth of sound without dirtying the bass's natural clarity.
Construction / Wood
- 3 piece maple neck - 4 string - separated with Wenge.
- 6 point bolt-on neck
- matching headstock
- rosewood fretboard with 24 frets, 57 cm (22.44") scale.
- 2 piece body with top (from wood of choice), and ergonomic shape
- wooden electronic cavity cover
- single humbucker from Delano
- black, crome, gold, matte chrome or matte gold from ETS/Schaller
- Strap locks
- matte finish
- Scale: 570 mm / 22.44"
- Nut: 40 mm / 1.57"
- 12. fret: 50 mm / 1.97"
- 24. fret: 55 mm / 2.17"
- Bridge: 54 mm (2.13") / 18 mm (0.71") each string
- fun into the solo sound
- defined piano string sound
Included in delivery
- Marleaux folder with certificate, information and electronic instructions
- Security locks